BOX OFFICE / GALLERY HOURS
no public performances
Tuesday to Friday, noon to 4pm
Closed Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays
days with a public performance
Tuesday to Friday, noon to showtime
box office info
10708 124 Street NW
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
The Roxy Theatre is located at the intersection of 107 Avenue and 124 Street in downtown Edmonton, Alberta.
Is there parking available at the Roxy Theatre?
Street parking is available in the immediate area, along 124th Street (north and south), as well as on 106th and 108th avenues, east and west from 124th Street, in addition to further into the neighbourhood to the east, west, and south. Note the signage to determine if your parking spot is free, paid, or has timing restrictions.
Paid parking is available in Impark Lot 465 at 10831 124th Street.
There is no parking for Theatre Network patrons directly behind The Roxy; these spots are not ours and are reserved for other businesses and residences.
Please be kind and respect our neighbours by only parking in designated public spaces, and by keeping noise to a minimum in the later hours when returning to your vehicle.
Is the Roxy Theatre an accessible venue?
The Roxy Theatre is wheelchair accessible at every level.
Wheelchair stalls in both venues at The Roxy can be booked online or by phone. We recommend booking in advance if you require a wheelchair stall. Theatre Network is happy to provide a free ticket for attendants of those requiring a wheelchair stall. Please call us at 780.453.2440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an attendant ticket.
If you have other accessibility requirements, please contact the box office by phone or email as well to make sure we can meet your access needs.
- No ramps or stairs to get through the main entrance of the building.
- There are button switches through the main entrance for doors to open.
- The doors throughout the building are at least 32” wide each.
- There is an elevator located on the south side of the building (or directly to the left of the main entrance) to access every level of the building.
- A wheelchair accessible washroom stall is located on Level 0 in the main washroom and on Level 2, near the Nancy Power Theatre mezzanine entrance.
- Both the main washroom on Level 0 and the single washroom on Level 2 are all-gender washrooms.
Nancy Power Theatre
- There is a slight ramp as you enter the theatre.
- Level 1 wheelchair stalls are available in the front row, centre of the theatre.
- Row A, accessible from Level 1, is at grade and recommended for patrons who may not wish to use stairs.
- Level 2 Mezzanine can accommodate wheelchair users or patrons with other mobility aids.
- Row L, seats 1 and 16 have open/closing armrests to allow easier access to the seats. These seats at the rear of the theatre are at grade with Level 2.
Lorne Cardinal Theatre
- Seating in the Lorne Cardinal Theatre is flexible and changes per performance, but dedicated wheelchair seating (at grade with Level 0) will always be available. If you require a wheelchair stall, please select this option when purchasing your ticket online, call 780.453.2440, or email email@example.com.
- Audience seating on L0 does not have arm rests.
- Audience seating on the L1 is on high stools (also without armrests)
- The patio is accessible by the elevator and is at grade with Level 3 of the building.
Can I rent The Roxy for my show or private event?
Pre/Post-Show Group Events
We would love to host your group at one of our performances for a special pre- or post-show event! Please feel free to get in touch with Managing Director Harley Morison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that some notice may be required based on ticket demand for the given performance, as well as if catering is requested for the event.
Corporate & Private Events
We are able to accommodate a small amount of private, corporate events, which we reserve for our sponsors and community partners. For more information on sponsorship opportunities at Theatre Network and The Roxy Theatre, please reach out to Buisness Development Director, Jill Roszell, at email@example.com.
Given the nature of our production schedule, we aren’t usually able to hold dates for photoshoots.
Performances & Artistic Activity
Theatre Network’s focus is on producing our Mainstage season, presenting Nextfest annually, and hosting additional artistic activity from local artists, indie collectives, and organizations. We believe that in the arts, the bricks and mortar should support artists and their work – not the other way around.
For many years (including at the old Roxy and our temporary space on Gateway Blvd), Theatre Network has curated additional artistic activity in the building.
This model allows us to invest in the work we curate and host, rather than a rental structure that would only end up costing artists more. We take a risk with the artists, collectives, and organizations we host – both in an artistic and financial sense. “Rental fees” take the form of a small box office split, meaning that Theatre Network is actively invested in the success of each production we host. In this structure, we provide
additional production support beyond what’s available in rental agreements.
As we reopen The Roxy, we are building a new curation model for additional artistic activity in the building. We expect to have more information on this program available in Fall 2022. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can reach out to Artistic & Executive Director Bradley Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org or Managing Director Harley Morison at email@example.com.
Are Theatre Network Subscriptions available?
What is your current COVID-19 attendance policy?
Please do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last five days. Masks are welcomed and encouraged but not required.
Please note: we may change the above measures at any time, given the fluid COVID-19 situation. We will do our best to update audiences with regards to new measures if they become necessary.
What if a show is cancelled due to COVID-19?
We will stay in touch with all ticket holders with any cancellation or postponement. We ask that you provide your email address at the time of checkout so that we can reach you as quickly as possible with any information regarding your performance.