Thank you for supporting theatre network
The show will go on, with a little help from our friends! This year has brought on special challenges for all arts and live performance organizations, and it is now more than ever that we are relying on your support, so we can remain viable and adapt to ongoing health restrictions and protocols.
Donations of $20 or more donations are tax deductible.
You can make a contribution:
- By phone at 780-453-2440; or
- Mail a cheque made payable to:
8529 Gateway Blvd NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 6P3
Make an Operational Donation
Donate to The New Roxy Theatre
Theatre Network is dedicated to creating theatre experiences that entertain and challenge audience perspectives. We are a non-profit organization and every dollar we raise is used to cover:
- Playwright and art commissions;
- Artist and staff wages;
- Production upgrades;
- Emerging artist programs through our sister company, Nextfest; and to
- Maintain a low ticket price so everyone can enjoy live theatre!
On January 13, 2015 Theatre Network lost its home to a fire. This was devastating for us and our community of supporters who we built relationships with over decades, from our beloved venue on 124 street in Edmonton. Read more.
- $100 or more will receive a limited edition ROXY pin.
- $1000 or more will receive recognition on the donor wall in The New Roxy Theatre.
- There are naming opportunities for large gifts over $15,000. Please get in touch with us to talk more at email@example.com.
Consider spreading your donation over a number of years – make of Capital Campaign Pledge in support of The New Roxy Theatre.
Make a Capital Campaign Pledge
Theatre Network Charitable Number: 119214302 RR0001
Through fundraising initiatives Theatre Network Society is planning to raise an estimated $125,000. These initiatives cost our organization an estimated $45,000 over the course of a year. The money raised goes towards funding future productions and general operations for the theatre. Theatre Network Society was incorporated in Edmonton, Alberta. For more information please contact Bradley Moss, Artistic & Executive Director 780.453.2440.