2023 Seat Sale
Our Seat Sale is Happening Now!
It begins! Theatre Network is officially launching our seat sale campaign. Your purchase of a seat in the Nancy Power Theatre will help ensure that The Roxy will continue to be a vibrant and beautiful venue for years to come.
Your donation of $500 will be recognized with a plaque on the seat of your choice (while supplies last!). Your support will help Theatre Network put the finishing touches on the Roxy Theatre and start a fund for future maintenance and capital needs.
Leave your mark on The Roxy and purchase a seat today.
The Fine Print:
- A donation of $500 in support of our Nancy Power Theatre Seat Campaign will be recognized with your name (or the name of your choice), on the seat of your choice, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One name per seat.
- You will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of your donation.
- We encourage you to sit in your named seat when attending a performance at The Roxy! We cannot guarantee the availability of your named seat, however, so make sure to book early. We cannot move other patrons if the seat has already been booked.
- If you wish to sit in your named seat(s) when you attend a performance, please feel free to request it when booking! We cannot guarantee that it will be free on any given night and cannot accommodate requests to move others’ tickets if it is taken.
- The plaque will remain for the seat’s life cycle.
Theatre Network Charitable Number: 119214302 RR0001
Theatre Network is planning to raise an estimated $2.5 Million over the course of two to three years. The costs associated with this campaign are estimated to be 10% of our objective or $250,000. The money raised is for the new Roxy Theatre. Theatre Network Society is incorporated in Edmonton, Alberta. For more information please contact Bradley Moss, Artistic Director, (780) 453-2440. For information on all registered charities in Canada under the Income Tax Act please visit: Canada Revenue Agency canada.ca/charities-giving.