Help us cross the finish line and come onboard as a supporter of The New Roxy Theatre.
Or make your donation by:
- Cheque addressed to “Theatre Network” at 10708 124 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 0H1
- Phone at 780-453-2440
Supporters will receive benefits for any donation or pledge of support made before the opening of The New Roxy Theatre.
- Donations totalling $20 or more will receive a Charitable Tax Receipt.
- Donations totalling $100 or more will receive a limited edition ROXY pin.
- Donations totalling $1000 or more will receive recognition on the donor wall in The New Roxy Theatre.
- Donations totalling $5000 or more will receive a ticket to the Grand Opening.
- There are naming opportunities for large gifts over $15,000. Please get in touch with us to talk more at email@example.com.
Your monthly contribution adds up! Make a monthly gift to The New Roxy Theatre that fits into your budget. You can give for a set amount of time, or until you’d like to alter or stop your donation. Setup a monthly donation online, over the phone at 780-453-2440, or call us for information on making monthly payments by cheque.
Get in on the ground floor & be among the first to support Theatre Network’s rebuild of Edmonton’s beloved landmark. Donation Pledges can be made as an indication of future support, and payments can be made over a period of 1-3 years. Your pledge is customizable and flexible, and keeps you in the loop with the construction process. Pledge your support now.
For questions or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Theatre Network is a registered charity, number 119214302 RR0001.Theatre Network is planning to raise an estimated $2.5 Million over the course of two to three years. The costs associated with this campaign are estimated to be 10% of our objective or $250,000. The money raised is for the New Roxy Theatre. Theatre Network Society is incorporated in Edmonton, Alberta. For more information, please contact Bradley Moss, Artistic & Executive Director at 780-453-2440.